You are not alone.
If you’re worried about yourself, a friend, or family member here are a few key resources.
- Suicide & Crisis Lifeline Call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org
- Rosecrance Crisis Line: 217-359-4141 (TTY: 217-352-4217)
- RACES Hotline (for sexual assault and stalking): 217-384-4444
- Domestic Violence Hotline: 877-384-4390
- Trevor Project (for LGBTQ+ individuals): 1-866-488-7386
Recognizing signs of distress:
What are warning signs of someone in distress?
Remember the acronym, "Is Path Warm?"
- Isolation, Substance Abuse
- Purposelessness, Anxiety, Trapped, Hopelessness
- Withdrawal, Anger, Recklessness, Mood Changes