Helping you stay well to excel.
Campus Recreation has partnered with CampusWell, an interdepartmental platform of resources that provides articles and videos about topics ranging from body image, nutrition, and mindfulness, to time management, substance abuse, finances, and more.
Disability Resources & Educational Services (DRES)
1207 S. Oak St., Champaign, IL 61820
217-333-1970 | email@example.com
Physical and emotional health are important in order for students to successfully handle the academic rigor at Illinois. At DRES, we believe students should be personally empowered to manage their health care needs. We are committed to supporting DRES students in the pursuit of health and wellness which includes many areas such as physical therapy and fitness, mental health resources, durable medical vendors, and hospitals and clinics as well as McKinley Health Center.
The above are merely resources. It is the responsibility of the student, often with family and/or friends, to determine which resource and support is best for their particular needs and personal circumstances.
Office of the Dean of Students
The Office of the Dean of Students (ODOS) strives to help students in their journey to reaching their full potential inside and outside the classroom. We support students through advocacy in the Student Assistance Center (SAC), promotion of accountability and responsibility in the Office for Student Conflict Resolution (OSCR), legal assistance in Student Legal Services, and enhancement of landlord-tenant relationships and success with Off-Campus Community Living (OCCL). An emergency dean is available outside of normal business hours to respond to student crises or pressing student concerns that cannot wait until the next business day. We also support faculty and staff within each college as they work with their students on college-specific issues. Learn more about the Office of the Dean of Students.
The Office of Inclusion and Intercultural Relations (OIIR) is dedicated to recruiting and retaining underrepresented students, diversity education, civic engagement, and fostering the leadership skills necessary to develop global citizens. In addition to our Diversity & Social Justice Education and International Education units, OIIR includes six cultural and resource centers: the Bruce D. Nesbitt African American Cultural Center, Asian American Cultural Center, La Casa Cultural Latina, LGBT Resource Center, Native American House, and Women’s Resources Center.
The Department of Psychology Psychological Services Center (PSC) offers culturally relevant, evidence-based, cutting-edge services to the Champaign-Urbana community and to Illinois campus students, faculty, and staff while contributing to education and scholarship in the fields of Clinical and Community Psychology. Learn more about the Psychology Department’s Psychological Services Center.
Core Campus Resources
- The Counseling Center 217-333-3704
- McKinley Health Services – Mental Health Program 217-333-2700
- Faculty/Staff Assistance Services 217-244-5312
- Campus Wellbeing Services 217-265-9355
24 Hour Resources
- Rosecrance Local Crisis Line (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Treatment) 217-359-4141 TTY: 217-352-4217
- Faculty/Staff Assistance Services Crisis Line for University Employees 217-244-7739
- The Trevor Lifeline (Suicide Prevention for LGBTQ Youth) 866-4-U-TREVOR
- Rape Advocacy, Counseling, and Education Services (RACES) 217-384-4444
- Domestic Violence Hotline 877-384-4390
- Suicide & Crisis Lifeline Call or text 988 or chat 988lifeline.org
- UIPD Response, Evaluation and Crisis Help (REACH) 911 for emergencies and 217-333-1216 for non-emergencies
After Hours Support
- Emergency Dean After Hours Support for Health and Safety Emergencies for Students